skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My ICT-2 Project
Pages
Beranda
English is fun actually.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(1)
English is fun actually.
Sample Text
Text Widget
Pages
Home
Blogroll
About
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(1)
English is fun actually.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
Popular Posts
cone's dale experience
When Dale researched learning and teaching methods he found that much direct and indirect (and of concrete and abstract) experience ...
(no title)
English is fun actually.
Behaviorism, cognitivism, and constructivism
There are 3 learning style ; behaviorism, cognitivism, and constructivism: - Behaviorism is ...
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(1)
English is fun actually.
About Me
cerita ku
pontianak, kalimantan barat, Indonesia
I am Umi wisudawaty. I'm a student in Tanjungpura University Pontianak, in English study program. I like reading and watching tv. I hope this blog can help you :) thank you
View my complete profile
Followers
Search
Copyright Text
0 comments:
Post a Comment