Saturday, March 10, 2012

Introduction

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Hi, friends
Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog actually is my ICT 2 project, and I choose “Tourism Destinations in Pontianak as my topic for this blog.
WHY???
Because, I want to explore and expose many great places in Pontianak with you. Many people don’t know yet about Pontianak, so I am going to introduce Pontianak by giving some informations about many beautiful places here. Most of those places are just in Pontianak, I suggest you to try get great experiences in those places.
I hope this blog can help and improve your knowledge about kind of tourism destinations in Pontianak especially, so when you are visiting Pontianak you can use this blog as your guide for your tourism destination. Thank you....
There are some pictures below. It is one of tourism place in Pontianak, that is “Tugu Khatulistiwa”. There is a video too, about poeple comment for Tugu Khatulistiwa.
I will give you more and more references for your destination in Pontianak
Ok friends, you can give your suggests and comments below. Thank you very much....






Add caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment